It’s been a busy year for the Stockspot team. We’ve listened to client feedback and made a bunch of updates to the Stockspot dashboard and app. You might have already noticed some of them.
If you haven’t checked your portfolio for a while, here are five updates to look out for…
1. Goal tracker in the app
You’ve probably seen some of the improvements that have come in the 14 app updates during 2021. Hat tip to the Stockspot app team for all of the new app features which include:
- Including the goal tracker into the app so you can see how you’re progressing towards achieving your financial goals. We monitor your progress daily and help you stay on track with tips on what you can do
- Making it easier to distinguish between current and sold investments
- Including more information in the account returns chart including your period return
- Adding an auto refresh to make sure your data is always as up-to-date as possible when viewing the app
Did you know?
The most common investment goals for our clients are $50,000, $100,000 and $1,000,000!
Make sure you’ve got the latest version of the app installed which is currently 2.3.3.
2. App accessibility
We’ve integrated the app with VoiceOver screen reader for iOS and TalkBank for Android to make it accessible for clients with vision impairment.
3. 2FA for withdrawals
You can feel even more confident about the security of your account with two-factor authentication (2FA) for all withdrawals.
4. Milestones in the dashboard and app
For those getting started with less than $10,000, Your Next Milestone helps you easily understand which assets you’re already invested in, and which you’re still yet to unlock.
5. Multiple accounts under a single login
It’s been our most requested feature of 2021 so we’re pleased to share that you can now create multiple accounts under a single login. Just select the account name drop down in the top left of the dashboard to create a second or third account. So far it’s been popular for individuals with SMSF accounts and parents who have multiple kids’ accounts.
Tip: If you’d like to merge accounts that you’ve already created, just reach out to our Client Care & Advice team who will be happy to help you.
Stay tuned for more exciting app updates soon!
PS. Think there’s something else we could do to improve the Stockspot desktop dashboard or mobile app? We’d love to hear from you! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.